Himegami no miko chapter 10

On Tuesday, November 30, 2010 0 comments

Or...

Zettai Shoujo Seiiki Amnesian
by Kaishaku


Group scanlating: Kawaii/PayaPaya Scans
Warnings: brutality, gore, too much sexual molestation :/
Genre: Action, Drama, Ecchi, Mature, Seinen, Shoujo Ai, Yuri


My Rating: 6/10

Who would've thunk that the Seven Days minion/"popstar" has been a human being before, a simple girl? She even had hopes and dreams with her friend, Mashiro, who so much resembles Himeko, before that girl died due to a fatal illness.

This chapter contains so much fan service, brutal-evil-man-groping-delicate-half-nude-woman, trying to have forced sex with her and called it "justice", and the woman is like "well, the more he angers me, the more powerful I'll get, so yeah mooaarr!" I think I gonna gag.


Download: ch010 (4shared) | ch010 (MU)
Download previous chapters: here

0 comments:

Post a Comment